Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice at Shenstone Latchford House
Weekly Wage: £136.50
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Nursery: Shenstone Business Park, WS14 0SB
Address: Latchford House, Lynn Lane, Shenstone Business Park, Shenstone, Staffordshire, WS14 0SB
Hours per week: 35
Working times: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Apprenticeship Type: Full Time
Expected Duration: 12 Months
Application Post Date: 06th August 2019
Application End Date: 30th September 2019
Apprenticeship Potential Start Date:
1st September 2019
BB Training in Shenstone is looking for a Business Administration Apprentice. If you want to start your career in administration please consider joining our team. You will need to be a hardworking individual who has strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop your skills in the office environment. You will complete your training through BB Training where you will be appointed an Assessor who will visit you at your place of work and review your progress on a regular basis.
BB Training is a national, award winning, OUTSTANDING (Ofsted 2017) training provider specialising in providing high quality training across the Care sector. Our Head Office at Shenstone is situated next door to Shenstone Train Station making the role easily accessible to all.
A successful apprenticeship programme is central to our success and we are committed to growing our own talent and continuously developing staff to help them reach their potential.
Reporting to the Head of CPD you will be trained to support the team with all administrative needs. Full training will be given in all the tasks with the duties developing and expanding as you become a more established member of the team.
Requirements and Prospects
- Communicating with learners, trainers, nurseries and other care settings via phone or email
- Updating records using excel and bespoke databases
- Assisting with the maintenance and personalisation of multiple templates, mostly using Word.
- All other administrative duties associated with the Learning and Development Team
- A good understanding of Microsoft office is important
- Looking for a candidate with good attention to detail, is well-articulated, a team player and good with IT
What we offer:
- Business Administration Level 2 qualification delivered by our own in-house OUTSTANDING training provider (BB Training)
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities.
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Complete your application using the form below. If you need additional assistance please contact our intake Team on 01543 711153 or email email@example.com