CPD Hours: 12.00
You will learn the role and responsibilities of a Paediatric First Aider. This course is designed to be completed partially online using e-resources and partially in a classroom setting. We also offer a course that provides the complete classroom approach.
• Principles and priorities of ﬁrst aid and how to deal with an emergency and casualty assessment
• Recovery position and resuscitation
• Choking and other breathing disorders
• Anaphylactic shock
• Auto injector pen training
• Treatment and control of bleeding
• Nose, ear and eye injuries
• Recognise how to deal with shock
• Head injuries
• Fractures, dislocations and soft tissue injuries
• Burns and scalds
• Bites and Stings
• Febrile convulsions, seizures
• Meningitis and sudden illness
All people and staff working with children and infants.
Nurseries, childminders, foster carers, youth organisations.
Learners will need demonstrate the recovery position and how to administer CPR on the floor of the Training room
Please follow the links below to open our booking pages where you can see additional information and reserve your place. You can narrow the search by selecting your region or filtering by date.