Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Location: Shenstone Business Park, WS14 0SB
Address: Latchford House, Lynn Lane, Shenstone Business Park, Shenstone, Staffordshire, WS14 0SB
Working times: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Expected Duration: 12 Months
Application Deadline: 31st March 2020
Weekly Wage: £145.23
Hours per week: 35
National Apprenticeship Wage of £3.90 per hour / weekly wage £136.50
Busy Bees Education & Training (part of the Busy Bees Nursery Group) is an OUTSTANDING Training provider as rated by OFSTED in 2017. We have over 15 years’ experience, and provide award-winning care training solutions to employers and professionals operating within the sector.
An excellent opportunity as arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our First Aid team based in Shenstone, Staffordshire.
In your role as a Business Administration Apprentice you will work within the First Aid Team undertaking general administration and Reception duties. As an Apprentice you will play an important team role in the day to day planning, organisation and smooth running of the department.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who has a strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop your skills in an office environment.
· Produce and distribute First Aid & Short Course Certificates in a timely manner
· Input of information onto databases to maintain accurate records
· Liaising with First Aid Trainers and External customers
· General office duties (photocopying, filing, emails, phone duties)
This role offers:
· 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays
· Continuous Professional Development
· Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
· Retail Discount Scheme
Skills & Experience
· GCSE English & Maths (grades A-C or equivalent) (Desirable)
· Good communication skills
· Good attention to detail
· Have the ability to prioritise and manage workload
· Demonstrate flexibility and motivation to work well as part of team and a willingness to support team members
Please apply today; we would love to hear from you!
If you need additional assistance please contact our intake Team on 01543 711153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org